The context filters first appeared in the 1.17 version.
There are four types of the context filters available:
- Member caption filters (Show only those members, whose captions starts with "N", for example).
- Date filters (Show only the data for the last year).
- Measure value filters. (Show only those members, whose value in the "Sales count" measure exceeds 1000).
- Fact table value filters (Take into consideration only those fact table records whose measure value exceeds 1000). This type of filter can be applied in the RadarCube Direct version only.
For end users, the context filters looks like this:
The "Filter on caption" context menu on the level caption cell
The "Top 10..." filter settings dialog window and the renewed hierarchy editor.
The filters object model has also been changed:
- The THierarchy.FilteredByLevelFilters property has been added. It shows whether any context filter is applied to the hierarchy levels.
- The redundant TFilters class and the TOLAPGrid.OnApplyFilters event have been deleted.
- The TLevel.Filter and TMeasure.Filter properties have been added. It describes the context filter (if any) applied to the level or the measure.
- The TFilter class has been renewed. Now it contains some properties describing the context filter parameters. The TMeasureFilter class representing the measure filters has been added.
Please refer to the RadarCube documentation for details on the context filters.